||M. Jhansi. L. Kishore
5, Rajalakshmi Avenue,
7th cross street,
Khurunji Nagar, Perungudi,
Chennai - 600 096.
Room No. 211,
National Centre for Catalysis
Department of Chemistry
Indian Institute of
Chennai – 600 036.
Phone No. 22575231
Ph.D in Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur (2002- 2007)
Thesis Supervisor: Prof. Anil Kumar
Thesis Title: Synthesis of homo and hetero metallic binuclear macrocyclic complexes supported on
covalently bonded modified alumina for reformation and oxidation of alkanes and alcohols
M. Tech in Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur (2001- 2002)
Thesis Title: Preparation of heterogeneous alumina catalysts covalently binding mono and bimetallic
complexes for alkane Isomerization
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Andhra University (1997-2001)
Project: Manufacture of Hydrogen by Naphtha Steam reforming
|Conferences & Seminars
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar, Kinetic modeling of oxidation of cyclohexane
Using bimetallic macrocyclic zirconium complex supported on carbamate modified alumina,
7th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, July 2005, Glasgow, Scotland.
- M. M. Kiranmayi, M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar, n-Hexane Oxidation with
Molecular Oxygen using Heterogeneous Catalyst of Modified Silica Bonding Zirconium-Iron
Bimetallic Macrocyclic Complex, Chemcon-2005, New Delhi, India
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar, Bimetallic Macrocyclic Zirconium Complex
supported on Carbamate Modified Alumina as an Oxidative Catalyst for Cyclohexane,
Chemcon-2004, Mumbai, India.
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar, Isomerization of n-Hexane using homonuclear
macrocyclic zirconium complex covalently bonded to carbamate modified alumina,
Chemcon-2003, RRL Bhubaneswar, India.
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore, S. Sudha Rani and Anil Kumar, Air Oxidation of Alcohols using
Alumina Supported Bimetallic Macrocyclic Zr Zr Complex Catalyst. Chemcon-2006,
to be held from 17-20th December 2006 at RRL Ankaleswar, India. (Paper accepted).
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore, G.S. Mishra, Anil Kumar, An alumina-supported homonuclear
macrocyclic zirconium complex for reformation of n-hexane, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A:
Chemical 216 (2004) 157–163.
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore, G.S. Mishra, Anil Kumar, Preparation of Carbamate Modified
Alumina supported Heterobinuclear Macrocyclic Cobalt/Vanadium Complex for n- Octane
Oxidation Reaction, Indian Journal of Chemistry: B 44 (2005) 349-355.
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore, G.S. Mishra, Anil Kumar, Synthesis of hetero binuclear macrocyclic
Co-V complex bonded to chemically modified alumina support for oxidation of cyclohexane
using oxygen, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 230 (2005) 35-42.
- S. lal, K.S. Anisia, M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar, Development of heterogeneous
catalyst by ionically bonding macrocyclic Zr-Zr complex to montmorrilonite clay for depolymerization
of polypropylene, Journal of Molecular catalysis: A Chemical, 265 (2007) 15-24.
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar, Optimal rate constants estimation using genetic algorithm
for oxidation of cyclohexane using bimetallic macrocyclic zirconium complex supported on modified
alumina catalyst, AICHE J, 53 (6)(2007) 1550-1561.
- M. Jhansi L. Kishore and Anil Kumar Heteronuclear Macrocyclic Iron-Copper Complex
Catalyst covalently bonded to Modified Alumina catalyst for selective oxidation of cyclohexane.
Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 46 (14) (2007) 4787-4798.